Harry and Meghan’s UK return, Marvel backlash and Nathan Cofnas’s suspension lead today’s biggest stories.

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Calls Out Marvel Over Wonder Man and Blade
Marvel is called out by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II for what he sees as an obvious problem for Marvel. Yahya Abdul-Mateen II says Marvel is shelving Black-led projects like Wonder Man and Blade, creating optics the studio cannot ignore. With Mahershala Ali attached to Blade and Abdul-Mateen fronting Wonder Man, both projects had generated major anticipation before running into…

The Clues to Harry and Meghan’s UK Return Were There All Along
When headlines broke that Prince Harry and Meghan Sussex were preparing to establish a family base in Britain, the news felt sudden. Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet were reportedly enrolled in British schools, a private residence had been secured, and the family was preparing for an extended UK stay while retaining their California and Portugal…
Related – This Week on Feminegra: Media Reckonings, Royal Narratives and Celebrity Chaos

Ghent University Suspends Nathan Cofnas After His Campaign Against Jason Arday
Nathan Cofnas says Ghent University has suspended him and that he expects rector Petra De Sutter to dismiss him next. The dispute centres on Cofnas’s July 2026 Substack post accusing Cambridge sociologist Jason Arday of extensive plagiarism in his thesis. Arday later resigned from Cambridge and subsequently died. Ghent University has said it is taking…

PM Says Harry and Meghan’s Security Arrangements Are a Private Matter
When a sitting Prime Minister declares that the security arrangements of a former working royal are “a private matter,” it is worth paying attention. Andy Burnham offered a notably restrained response to questions about Prince Harry and Meghan Sussex’s UK security funding, and in doing so, gave away far more than he intended. Asked about…
Related – From Swan Song to Trafalgar Square, This Week Is About Who Gets Remembered and Who Gets Heard

Olandria Carthen Brings Her Signature Glam to Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush Collection
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, Feminegra may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Olandria Carthen is adding another major beauty campaign to her growing résumé, this time with Charlotte Tilbury. The Love Island USA breakout star appears in a new campaign for the brand’s Airbrush…

Prince Harry and Meghan Sussex Plan UK Return With Their Children This September
Prince Harry and Meghan Sussex are reportedly preparing to spend an extended period back in Britain, six years after stepping away from life as working royals. The couple are expected to return with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, with reports suggesting the children will begin attending school in the UK from September. Rather than moving…

Dublin Rose Suad Mooge Tells Critics to Educate Themselves After Racist Backlash
Thirty-two women from Irish communities at home and abroad took part in this year’s Rose of Tralee, with Westmeath Rose Caoilfhinn Ní Choiligh ultimately crowned the 2026 winner. Among the contestants was Dublin Rose Suad Mooge, whose appearance in Tralee drew widespread praise but also revived an ugly debate about who some people believe gets…

Camilla’s Comments on Charles’s Cancer Come at a Very Interesting Time for the Royal Family
Queen Camilla has spoken about the strain of keeping King Charles’s cancer diagnosis private before the Palace announced it publicly in February 2024, recalling how difficult it was to meet people at a cancer support centre while knowing what her own family was facing. Camilla said she found it hard not to talk about the…

GoFundMe Support Pours In for Three Sisters and Child Injured on Irish Motorway
A family trip to the airport turned into a nightmare on Sunday when a car travelling the wrong way on a motorway in Ireland crashed into a vehicle carrying three sisters and their seven-year-old nephew. Alma and Niamh Kinsella, both in their 30s, their younger sister Ellie Hendricken, in her 20s, and the young boy…
Discover more from Feminegra
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

“What should Harry and Meghan do when they come back”?
James O’Brien – “The Whole Show”
LBC 20 Aug 2026
Watch on: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXQRK9fyGY
“Breaking News: Prince Harry and Meghan Triumphant Return” – The Royal Read
20 Aug 2026 YouTube shorts – link below:
https://youtube.com/shorts/TtVoh0KnU_0?si=sY0rjvVTZADWEuT1
The Sussex family, and Meghan in particular, must pay attention to the advice of The Royal Read, which is “to keep your head on the swivel”, at all times, to protect your peace and that of your children and husband against cunning deception, evil doers, back stabbers, serpentine spiritual attacks, etcetera.
@Sussex squad and supporters of the Sussex family, this is not the time to faint or become discouraged, by the news of the alleged move to the UK, but to continue the phenomenal support for the Sussexs, as they navigate the next stage of their journey.
The Sussex Squad has been at the forefront of spotlighting the Sussexs achievements, good works and the challenges faced, eg: injustice, media propaganda, misinformation, manipulation, double standards, rage baiting for clicks, smears, innuendos, aimed at alienation, character annihilation and reputational damage.
Treat this potential move as an opportunity for renewed focus on media literacy, accountability and robust challenge to hate and propaganda in all its forms.